A85: Peak BETA 1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Peak BETA 1

I just finished a shell I've been working on for the past week or so, about
twenty minutes ago.  I've uploaded it to ticalc.

It is just a simple shell that does relocation, and that's it.  It doesn't
do anything else.  I wrote it as an experiment, and so other people can
build on top of it.

I'm by no means done with it yet.  ;)  Next I'm going to add ZShell
compatibility, and other features.  I'm going to start working on Summit
again, too.  I'm finally past the hurdle that stopped my work on Summit.
 You can probably expect a new version of Peak or Summit in the next week
or so.

Happy programming everyone!
-Richard Lewis