RE: A85: great opportunity for assembly 85 list members.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: great opportunity for assembly 85 list members.

And because it's off-topic, it is still spam.  Please do /not/ post these
kinds of things on the list.

I use this browser (I finally sucumbed to curiousity), and since it's just a
shell that runs IE, I found it bearable for general browsing.  But I've
/not/ advertised it on mailing lists.  In fact, doing so is a violation of
your membership agreement, and your membership can be terminated forever.
I'll leave it to others to decide whether or not they will report you.

Please don't do this again, or I'll have you removed from the mailing list.
Thank you.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, Other Sites Manager, and News Editor