A85: California Games 99

[Next][Index][Thread]

A85: California Games 99

I've been programming the 85 for around 2 years but I'm about to release my first game.  It's based entirely on the original nintendo version of California Games.  It includes all six events (Half pipe, Foot Bag, Surfing, Skating, BMX, and Flying Disc) and the GUI is exactly the same.  The only difference is it's in B/W and a lower resolution.  I will be releasing it in a few weeks (I haven't finished the scoring engine yet).  Please e-mail me with any questions or comments!

                               -Ryan Guerry
                               SaxaphoneDude@Hotbot.com

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com