A85: Tyrant and Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Tyrant and Linux

Hey all.. Just so you know, I'm still working on Tyrant.  I've wrote
algorithms to handle the movements of different platoons and plan on
rewritting some other code.  After writting the algorithms I have a
concern that the whole battle will rely too heavily on a bunkers defenses
since it may be hard to catch a platoon to attack since even standard
platoons can move to any of 6 places or stay in the same place.  I'll have
to work on that.

So what's the holdup?  I have a lot of work for a Computer Science class
and finals are coming up.  Spare time has been hard to come by and the
main holdup was the low batteries in my 82 which have been replaced.

Since no one is writting any mail I'll stray off topic a little.  I'm
installing SuSE Linux soon on my new Western Digital 6.4 Gig hard drive
and hope I can find a driver for my Diamond Viper 550 AGP...  Just tooting
my own horn.. hehe.

Someone say something!

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."