Re: A85: ROM Browser

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ROM Browser

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Michael Pearce wrote:

> I secured the "ti85rom.home.ml.org" at monolith services if you want
> that to point to your site (right now it goes to ticalc.org).
>
> -mike pearce

I don't know if I have the time to keep up with a ROM page.  I wouldn't
mind hosting it, but then updates would have to be sent to me via email,
and that could be a pain.  I'd like to do it but I think it should be
handled by someone who's more available.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

Home Page:
  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html