Re: A85: ROM Disassembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ROM Disassembly

Since I have been doing this stuff for a long time, I have found a lot of
functions which are not listed in TI-ROM.TXT yet. I have also commented
most of the function (to make things easier for my self). If anyone else
wants to find functions I suggest that ROM version 3.0A is used, since
that is what I have been using. By doing this all the stuff I have written
down could easyly be used to find even more information.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.student.dtu.dk/~c958362/

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Mike Bandsmer wrote:

> If you're going to do a joint project to find the addresses of many
> routines, keep in mind that different ROM versions have different
> locations for the (almost) same code.  Perhaps it would be wise to agree
> to work with a single ROM version for such a joint project.

Follow-Ups: References: