A85: The whole ROM disassembling thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: The whole ROM disassembling thing

Hey guys.  Sorry I havent said much lately on this topic, but that was
because my outlook express kills it self on the second time you try to do
anything internetty on it (e.g.  i can get my mail, but then if i try to get
it again, it locks, or i can wirte a message, but if i then try to get my
mail, it locks. :((

does anyone know of a good free pop3 email program?  of course, it would
help if i could keep all my old outlook express messages and address
bookk.....

anyway.

This rom thing is awesome.  I want to thank you all for giving my question
so much thought.  I agree that we should gt the entire rom dissassembled and
figured out for all to use.  This would help so many people.  When can we
begin?
also, I propose that we use ROM v10.0 for our "standard ROM version, as
someone suggested we get. It is the latest version, and the other versions
can get the routines by jsut adjusting the address. I',m sure we can figure
it out.

Well, ok.
jsut wanted you all to know i still exist.  i didnt just post a question and
run away.

Jonathan Kaus
kaus@cybrzn.com
jedsmeny@hotmail.com