Re: A85: emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: emulator

#1 get a rom.  if you are unable to get a rom, visit my site...

http://tiroms.home.ml.org

i prefer using ti8xemu for my 85 emulating needs.  if you want to xfer
progs, you have to play with the /SPEED option to get a good xfer.  play
around with the values.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998 20:04:51 EDT S43R80@aol.com writes:

>hey,I need some help here...How does the 85 emulator work?  When I try
>to run
>it, it says error opening file or something...When I looked at the
>readme file
>it said that I needed the rom for it...how do I get it...BTW I do own
>and 85,
>rom version 10.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]