Re: A85: new 85 hardware...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: new 85 hardware...

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Michael Pearce wrote:
> not everyone who makes a game is trying to make the most technically
> complex thing possible.  i think most people are just happy with
> something fun.  IMHO, a nintendo64 is no more fun than a NES, even
> though the games are much more complex.
>
> -mike pearce

My compaint in a nutshell is:
Don't say we've pushed the z80 as far as it will go when it is obvious
we've not.

I don't care how complex a game is as long as it's fun.

btw, was Daedalus ever converted to a shell that has some form of
relocation?  Last I heard it was only on Zshell.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

Home Page:
  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html