A85: Re: Conversion from 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: Conversion from 82

What size is the 82 screen 96x64?  If so, you could just convert any
portions of code that use video memory to draw, and just let them use x and
y coordinates for putpixel.  Then you would have 32 pixels left over on the
right to use as a status indicator or something, depending on the
application.

Otherwise, you would have to make all your sprites larger (11x8????) and
multiply the x coordinate of every point by 4/3, a lot harder if your 82
program already used a lot of putpixel type routines.  What program are you
trying to convert?

Dave

"DoN't caLL Me CraZy.  OvEr 75% oF my PeRSonAliTies arE SANe."
-my psychyatrist