Re: A85: Re: programming the z80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: programming the z80

<< The book is out of print, out of stock and no book store seems to have it.
 However if you send a mail to the publisher they might be able to find a
 used copy (price unknown). This offer was listed at some online bookstore,
 unfortunately I can not remember which, and I did not write down the email
 address you where supposed to use.

 Another solution is to get it from a library, I got my copy from the
 university library, and had for three years until I moved to Atlanta.

Well I'm just hoping that my school will have the book.  I doubt it though,
because I just can't think of there being a big demand for it...Were you
surprised that the university library had it?