Re: A85: NPO chip

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: NPO chip

deturbo is good. it comes with usgard, and you can change how much you
want to slow it down.  plus, it's VERY small, maybe 500 bytes.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 16:14:03 +0000   Phil Clark <thebes@maine.rr.com>
writes:

>Hey, I just recently installed an NPO chip into my ti85 replacing the
>c9 chip.  This did
>exactly what the guy said it would do, speed up my calc. Yipee.  BUT,
>now all the
>games are seriusly screwed.  The only one that isn't messed up is
>ZTetris.  I think this
>is because the programs relied on methods like for loops to slow
>itself down.  But it
>you speed up the processor, then this method gets messed up.  ZTetris
>was
>probably made better, and used time functions to slow itself down.  Is
>there any way
>you can slow down artifically an assebly string?

>Minos
>Phil Clark
>http://www.unrealed.com
>http://www.rainbow6.net

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]