RE: A85: CoolShell+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: CoolShell+

> But the string name is coolshellp.85s.  How am I going to
> overwrite coolshell?

Well, the filename of a string file is irrelevant.  The VAT name is stored
in the file (for instance, you can rename your variable in XCEdit).
coolshellp.85s contains a variable "coolshell"  Now, if in 1.5 the variable
name has a p on the end (i don't remember, my 85 was stolen, I'm too lazy to
look, I'm using Usgard 1.6 and I have 1.1 of CoolShell anyhow), then once
you transfer it to your calc just type:

coolshep->coolshel

Then you can delete coolshep.  This is also the way to upgrade or change
shells without doing a memory backup.  :)  Just make sure you don't
overwrite ZShell or Usgard when you transfer the file... you have to use the
store function to rename it.  ;)

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/