Re: A85: VAR_RESIZE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: VAR_RESIZE

Yes. it does. you need RCALL with VAR_DELETE VAR_EXEC and VAR_RESIZE
it is because they move all stored variables on the calc to save room.
sort of like defragmenting a hard drive.  sorta
however, if your program will **always** be before the one you are
resizing/deleting, you don't need to there.  also, for exec, if you know
the program being called won't mess up the variable stack, you dont have to
worry about it eiter.  but, for the sake of making sure you have covered
every possiblity, you should always use rcall for all three.

Jonathan

At 02:19 PM 9/30/98 -0700, you wrote:

>I have a question about Usgard's VAR_RESIZE function.  The Usgard
>documentation doesn't mention whether subroutines calling VAR_RESIZE need
>to be called with RCALL_ or not.  Does anyone know if RCALL_ is necessary?
>
>Thanks

Follow-Ups: References: