A85: Most unused opcode

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Most unused opcode

This is a survey kind of thing.  I need to know what you guys think the
most unused Z80 opcode is on the 85.

Yes, there is a purpose to this.  I need to have some kind of marker byte,
inside my code, so at runtime, I can have a program search through the
code,  pick out my marker, patch in some code that needs to be there, and
then when its done, put it back the way it was.

If this proves to be completely unfeasable, I'll just have to work on a new
relocation routine (my old one is buggy, and I don't remember how it works
anyway =)

Yes, this is for Summit, in case somebody is wondering.