Re: A85: Impossible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible?

dammit, i said the whole "impossible" thread ENDED.  if you want to trade
quips over how much this is like ti-hardware, or how much it sucks for
people to turn on their pc's/macs and see an aol icon... or why people on
this list have aol, OR ANY OTHER GOD DAMN THING PERTAINING TO JTALLY's
IDIOCY, please create a PERSONAL list-serve for that topic!!

sheesh!
-Greg

Email: lordgoat@somethingorother.com; milewskg@stuy.edu;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; tiroms@hotmail.com
AIM: l0rdg0at42
ICQ: 9437474

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 20:52:00 -0600 kaus <kaus@cybrzn.com> writes:

>Grant, grant, grant..  :) hehe
>I thought it looked familiar (i forgot what folder i was in for a
>while :)
>kaus

>minds
>>>
>>>How true, how true. Some of us are still writing games tho. Even
>_with_ aol.
>>
>>Okay...  Get back to ticalcs...  This is becomming ti-h.  :]
>>
>>Grant

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: