Re: A85: Impossible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible?

Dark Ryder wrote:

> Well, I'm afraid this is just about as much stupidity as any person can be
> expected to endure.  It looks like this is the current trend, though, so I'm
> signing off A85 and encouraging any intelligent corresponders to do the same.
> (particularly l0rdg0at and PXGray, though I'm sure there are others ;)

	That is stupid.  Are you actually offended upon seeing curse words
which you have already seen many times in your life?  I resent those
that make a fatalistic jump at every little inconvenience.  Every list
is going to have flames and such.  So let them be.  I just sit here and
read, and if there is a message I do not want to read, I disregard it,
but at least I learn of all the new developments for the 85, so I am
happy.  Perharps people do need to talk more about assembly (though
sometimes it makes sense to diverge, and it annoys me at how many
messages only critique other messages for their non-conformity), but if
they do not, why sign off now, so that when they actually start talking
about interesting things, you are no longer here?  Also, there exist no
other list on 85 assembly, ao if all the wise people leave, things will
happen...
	Since I am already writing this, I will just as well comment on the
"Everything is possible" issue:
	I do believe that everything is possible, but that is because of
miracles, and religious things, which not everyone might adhere to, but
to try to show that something is possible by altering its definition, or
assuming you may add hard drives and other things is just silly - that
is just deciding how picky one is about the definition.  However,
without miracles, under well written definitions there are certainly
going to be things that are impossible.  But that is enough of stupid
useless things.

	Now to assembly:
	I decided I will make my first game, and might release it in a month or
so.  Not many people probably know it - you hop around on circles - it
is a russian game (or maybe not) that I discovered on a BK-0010
emulator.  It is called perestroyka or circler (i saw two different
names).

	Arseniy Khobotkov
	harakiri@usa.net

P.S.  If you are going to send flames critisizing AOL, it would make me
happier if you instead critisized macintoshes.
	(Do not respond to this, or else we will have another OS war )