Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

ok, that's IT.  that's the LAST STRAW.  SHUT THE FUCK UP.

if you had ANY CLUE about the wasy he PHRASED his email, he basically
said that he would WANT to hook a HD to his CALC.  NOWHERE did he state
that he's DONE it before.

IF YOU WEREN'T SO DAMN IGNORANT, YOU WOULDN'T LOOK AS STUPID AS YOU DO
NOW.

get a fucking life... plus a shitload of grammar lessons:

1) it's YOU'RE, not YOUR
2) WE is not the correct terminology for that sentence.  it's "I", as in
you, AND ONLY YOU.
3) HD's do NOT shit.... they crash, but NEVER shit.
4) BASICALLY!

get over yourself.  you act so high and mighty, yet with every word you
type, you prove to the 125+ people on this list that you're getting
dumber BY THE SECOND.

and to repeat myself, NOT EVERYONE WITH AOL is DUMB. you're proving that
people with PRODIGY are DUMBER.  i respected prodigy in the beginning,
but once AOL kicked it's ass, it can NEVER regain that respect.

one more thing.... i believe that prodigy is an US isp, right?  your
stupidity just proved that we should have some sort of GOOD intelligence
test to weed out the mistakes like you.

now START  APOLOGIZING.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:48:47 -0500 "Jason Tally" <jtally@prodigy.net>
writes:

>we know your lying about the HD shit you have aol basicly even if
>someone
>has done it before it was not you

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]