A85: Re: The possible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: The possible

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:33:37 -0600 "David Phillips" <electrum@tfs.net>
writes:

>I don't think it has anything to do with ego.  There is a thing called
>experience.  Dines has contributed to asm programming since the very
>beginning on the 85.  He helped map out the rom.  We have him to thank
>for
>many programs out now.  He also wrote the first assembly shell for the
>82,
>the first(?) 85 emulator for the PC, etc.  So when he says something
>is
>impossible, you can be 99% sure he knows what he is talking about.

Dines also mapped the 82 rom.  i believe that OShell82 was the first 82
asm shell... and that ASH was the second... and Dines MOST DEFINITELY
knows what he's talking about... he's the MOST helpful shell-dev on the
a82 list...  where's Barubary and Crash_Man for CrASH support?

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]