Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Impossible? I think not!

In a message dated 11/4/98 4:51:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
l0rdg0at@juno.com writes:

> starngely enough, pxgray is an influential part of this mailing list.  if
>  you have that much of a problem listening to other people's comments,
>  please do so in an orderly fashion and with SOME intelligence, otherwise
>  you have NO right to call people "poser"s... perhaps it's an aol address
>  that influenced you, but there's plenty of NORMAL people who aren't
>  "posers" who use aol.  some people have no other choice.

Thanks Greg.  By the way, does anyone have any information on how to make
shells for Usgard?  I have tried looking at the source of several shells such
as USGDSimp, however, being without comments, I am at a loss...Can anyone
comment it, or give me some tips about how I could go about making one?