Re: A85: Have you noticed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Have you noticed...

I agree with this. I was under the impression that you would include the whole
list in this, which seemed impossible.  Now that I understand I agree that
this would work.  I am still planning on making a compnay indepedant of this
list becasue I want to be able to include other people too.

Greg Sharp