A85: Heya. :-) Need some help.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Heya. :-) Need some help.

Hey you all, I've been gone due to grounding.  Got a favor to ask... could
someone tell me if the Mul16 routine in fixpoint.asm
(http://www.ticalc.org/pub/85/asm/source/routines/fixpoint.asm)
works with integers, i.e. It says it multiplies BC x DE and stores it in BCDE.
I need to know if it's doing funky decimal notation or working with integers.
Got my drift?  If you don't, then just post a routine that multiplies BC x DE
and stores it in BCDE. Thanks. :-S
Also, could I be so pushy as to squeeze a routine from one of you that divides
one 16 bit no. by another 16 bit no.?  Don't worry about remainders, I just
need an integer approximation.  Thanks. :-D