A85: port instructions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: port instructions

Hey Jimmy Mardell---

I was looking over your new Usgard progaming lessons, and I was slightly
disapointed on how briefly you mentioned some advanced port commands...

<<Some other instructions connected to ports are OUTI, OUTD, OTIR, OTDR,
INI, IND, INIR and INDR. All of them work as the other string instructions,
ie they can send or receive many bytes at once. When programming the TI-85
though, they seem very useless since ports aren't used often.>>

So for myself and everyone else seeking advanced serial applications with
their linkport, could you please elaborate on these instructions?

Thanks for your time,
Bill