Re: A85: ASM programmer wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ASM programmer wanted

I said nothing about charging money for games.  Notice the word "company" (in
parentheses).  I am just out to provide an organized way to put useful
programs and cool games on the internet.  I never even condsidered charging
anything (donations are welcome, but I don't expect them).  I agree with you
that programs for a calculator can't really have a price tag on them.  I am
sorry for not indicating this earlier.  My goal is to have a place for people
to join together under one name and produce quality stuff.  Thanks for
mentioning this to me.  If anyone is out there and is considering it, please
e-mail me.  Your resume doesn't have to be impressive or even existant.  You
just need to be able to have a small commitment to the "company."  Thanks once
again.

Greg Sharp