Re: A85: Penguins

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Penguins

it's also for the ti86... as for bringing it to the ti85, Bill Nagel is
awfully anal about releasing ANY source code to ANY game/program.  He
made both the 83 & 86 versions, and the CrASH team ported the 82 version,
only because NONE of the shells have variable support.  They also ported
his Nibbles game, and it took a lot of persuasion to get him to give them
the source to that.

as for porting it, all someone needs is the ti86 source, some knowledge
of the ti86 asm, and one hell of a method of kissing Bill's ass.

-Greg

On Thu, 14 May 1998 19:23:41 EDT SWISH 97 <SWISH97@aol.com> writes:

>Hey I was playing a really cool game on the 82 & 83 called Penguins.
>I was
>wondering if anyone knows of any plans to bring that game to 8 asm?
>      -Frank Zeye

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: