Re: A85: Got it to work, but I still have questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Got it to work, but I still have questions...

>4)  I'm just full of questions.  This IS the last one though.  Would it
>be possible to simulate page flipping of the video screen on the
>calculator?  If you don't know what flipping is, it's kind of like
>drawing a picture behind a piece of cardboard, then removing the
>cardboard to make it look like the drawing was created instantaneously.
>It's used for creating smooth, flicker-free animations (that commonly
>require the whole screen).

Well, what I do is put all the graphic routines onto the graph mem, rather
than the video mem, and then transfer the graphscreen to the video screen.

GraphToVid:
 ld de,$FC00
 ld hl,$8641
 ld bc,1024
 ldir
 ret

The graph mem is exactly the same size as the video mem, and starts at
$8641.

felix@megsinet.net

Linux. Where do you want to go tomorrow?

Follow-Ups: References: