A85: Re: Sequel to Quest for Dragon Eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: Sequel to Quest for Dragon Eye

>Disclaimer:  I haven't checked TI-Calc lately, MAYBE someone wrote a
>better
>on-calc compiler.  Perhaps when a backup capable expander is made,
>it'll be
>more useful..

Someone ought to write a full-blown compiler that could be loaded onto
the calc in pieces, and together the pieces would compose a huge program
that resides on the expander.  One central program would be run and it
would call the other programs as needed because of the obvious memory
constraints.  Programs in progress could be saved on the expander and
tested almost immediately.  This really wouldn't be too hard if you know
anything about TASM and the expander.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: