A85: Re: Sequel to Quest for Dragon Eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: Sequel to Quest for Dragon Eye

>Also, does anyone have documentation on how to make ZShell games directly
>on your calculator?  That way I can work on my game at school.

It is possible, but not usable without a lot of extras.  First of all, on
all but the -86 (I think) the calc gets reset when you remove the batteries
to recover from a crash.  This requires a separate calculator / expander
just for backup purposes.

2nd, the compilers (at least for the -85) on the calcs don't use labels;
offsets are calculated manually..

Disclaimer:  I haven't checked TI-Calc lately, MAYBE someone wrote a better
on-calc compiler.  Perhaps when a backup capable expander is made, it'll be
more useful..