A85: Temporary variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Temporary variables

In ZShell, when you want to make temporary space for a number you do
something like this:

SomeInt=$80DF

Right?
Does it work this way for characters also?
And is there a way to temporarily make room for a string in a similar
fashion?

Also, if anyone read my previous message about calc differences, I
haven't gotten an answer.  If the compiler I'm working on is going to be
as good as I hope it will be, I'm going to need those answers.  I'm going
to sign up to the other assembly lists also, so I can get the details
from them, but I need to know what to ask them for first. One I already
know is the graphic resolution on the 85 is 128x64, but I don't know the
resolution for an 83.  Is it different?  And if so what is the
resolution?  Same for text on the home screen, on the 85 you can fit 21x8
characters on the home screen, but what is it for the other calcs?  If
you answer these questions, please add some other differences if there
are any because I don't want 50 people answering these specific questions
and no one answering my real question.

Mordant
egillespie@juno.com
erik_gillespie_1096@gwgate.kvcc.edu

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you." -Kurt
Cobain

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]