Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

<< Other than that, the idea is awesome!  I will personally build a IR link
 (and one for my best friend) if someone makes this!  There are a lot of
 TI-82s at school, I'm sure a cross-calculator port would be both simple and
 popular. >>

I would cetrainly build an IR link.  I'm no whiz at assembly, but I would
recommend to whoever (if they do) writes the driver/game that they set it up
so you input the frequency.  This would make room for teams (all teams use teh
same freq).  If someone could come up with scematics (pardon my spelling
please), that would be great.  Lets do this!

-James