Re: A85: Compress levels

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Compress levels

At 09:50 1998-03-21 GMT, you wrote:

>My game levels will be very irregular since there is no scrolling.
>every thing is on screen at once.  would you release the source to
>hufflib (or send me the source)?  BTW, i should have a new beta of
>solomon's key out by the end of spring break with 90% of the features.
>i was planning on finishing the game this spring break, but lots of
>stuff has come up lately.

If you program for Usgard, there is an External Function called
huffextr which extracts huffman compressed data. It's included
in the Usgard 1.5 release ZIP, together with huffman.exe,
a program that compresses stuff.

If you need to know how huffman.exe works, download hufflib
for Fargo 0.1.x, because there is a documentation in there :-)

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin

Follow-Ups: References: