A85: MISh v1.4

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: MISh v1.4

MISh v1.4 has been uploaded to ticalc, and is now in the archives.  It
is now just a purely ZShell 4.0 compatible shell.  I've removed the
extra ROM calls that were in v1.0.  The header has several ROM routines
in it that can be used with other shells.  I've also fixed the
FIND_PIXEL bug from v1.0
On a side note, this is the last version of MISh that is likely to
appear.  I'm now working on Summit, the shell switching shell I thought
up earlier.

Features:
1. You can just use it to switch Shells.
2. The main menu will support execution of Rigel, Usgard, PhatOS, and
ZShell 4.0 programs, by switching shells, and executing the programs in
their own natural environment.
3. You can make a fake shell that is actually a program relocated to
$8BF9.

ROM calls will be supported through an external ROM patching routine
that can be run under ANY shell.

Any other ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.