Re: A85: MacrossSoftware: The Quest 3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: MacrossSoftware: The Quest 3

>I was wondering why, in the game The Quest 3, you have to change the person's
>image to move him a different direction instead of just pressing the arrow
key
>to go that direction.  I think that, that is really annoying and I was
>wondering if it will be changed in the future.  Thanks,
> 						Jared

 This system of moving was first implimented because your character had to be
able to move in every direction for the fights. While I may change it _some_
the general idea will stay. The best way I have found is to use the number
keys, rather then the arrows, to move. What do you think about making the 5
key go forward as well as the up key? Has anyone thought up a better way to
move in 360?

NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)