A85: TI-85 and RPGs - Nature of things to come.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: TI-85 and RPGs - Nature of things to come.

Over the past months many RPGs have been promissed, and many praised, but as
of yet we have not seen any of this material. Becuase of the lack of quality
RPGs for the TI-85 we, the people at Macross Software, are proud to announce
we are releaseing a beta of our current project. The game is not near
completion, but is far enough to where it will keep you busy for a while. Its
feature are many, and its story in-depth. You will be plessently surprised.
Prepare to embark on an unseen adventure...prepare to be blown away. Prepare;
for The Quest III.

Find it here:
http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/

Hope you like it,