No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Just wanted to announce that I'm leaving A85 and the A86 mailing
list. And it's not because there are lot of crap mails, but because
of a much more important reason: military service :( :(

I won't be home very much in the months to come (every other
weekend maybe) which means that I will have very little
time to answer any email (and you'll have to wait for a reply),
so _please_ don't send any mail about personal programming
problems. They might be discarded without a reply.

This also means I'll have no time to work on any new games
for the TI-85/86 for a very long time.

Bryan - sorry about sqrxz 86 :) I'll release it when I come
back 2 July.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell                "can't go mucking with a 'void *'"
IRC......: Yarin                                // Apple's MPW C compiler