Re: A85: spill bug?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: spill bug?

I've had a similar problem with mine. I wanna play planejump and daedalus,
but i can't cause after the turbo, it doesn't seem to work on grayscale
stuff...unfortunately, every time i try putting in a bridge where the
capicitor used to be,m i turn it on and the screen just goes black. that's
all it does, and it won't do shit...any ideas? :>

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Jonathan Chen wrote:

> the problem is with the calculator. i wasn't able to get spill working on my
> turboed calculator, because soemthign went wrong and it can't support grayscale.
> the only way to get spill to work on your calculator (the person who brought this
> whole thing up) is to get a b/w spill, if the maker of spill is willing to make it
> b/w.

Follow-Ups: References: