Re: A85: A bit of help with assembler and others

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: A bit of help with assembler and others

$5- or thereabouts.  Just get stereo plugs the size to work in the calc
(2.5mm?)  and wire directly between them (eg. tip 2 tip, base 2 base...
You might have to file the plug some if it doesn't seat properly in the
calculator.
 ~Larry C
 Larry1492@juno.com

(]
And as long as I'm writing here, I might as well throw this in. How much
does TI charge for calc 2 calc link cables?

Thanks for any help,
Jim White
[)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]