Re: A85: **BAD CHECKSUM** WTF did I do?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: **BAD CHECKSUM** WTF did I do?

LOL, when ZShell resumes running after a program exits, it checks ZSBIT.
If it is set to recalcuate the checksum, it does it.

Just before you quit the program, change ZSBIT and it'll always
recalculate.  Or, I suppose you could always make it your first command.
Either way, that will fix your problem.

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://www.cyberverse.com/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/