Re: A85: Hello

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Hello

The source should be at http://www-anet-dfw.com/~mikep .  it's not 100%
working and i don't remember if the code is for gray scale or b/w (i did
both but the gray scale is even slower).  oh, and there is a division that
could be taken out of the code by using a different line algorithm (i
think the routine i used was called "run-sliced" or something like that).
i would imagine that Bresenham's would be the best to use since there is
no hardware division on the z80.  As for a copy
of the book, there is a new version out... i think it is all black and
pretty huge.  it should be at your local Barne's and Noble in the
programming/computer graphics section.  anyways, it got plenty of useful
assembly (x86) code.

-mike pearce