Re: A85: 4 port CalcNet Hub

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: 4 port CalcNet Hub

This is not so much a 'network' but a centralized server.  It operates like
a network, and is a network, but I think that most people will use it for
its e-mail capibilities and its max of 8MB mem for expanders.  I'm also
thinking about adding support for html 1.0 for databases.  Travis is also
doing a computer server side printing driver so calcs can print PIC files
and variables of different resolutions (you can print full page) on a
printer.  We are yet to stop devolping this device...

Btw, I messed up.  A special EuP driver will controll the hubs memory (256k
- 40MB flash)

Grant

>Is this something like the I2C emulation network that was disigned and
>built a while ago, or does it use complex hardware?  The I2C network was just
>wires, but nobody ever programmed anything for it.

---
"Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."