A85: Thexder-type game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Thexder-type game

I need to utilize animated sprites for this for the transformation and walking sequences.  I know that there are plenty of good scrolling engines out there already (the sqrxz engine is almost exactly what I need!) On the PC, I always did the dumping to a different segment and then changed segments in order to blit the pages across.
Is this basically the same for a flicker-free scroller on the TI's?  just write to the graph buffer and then copy to graph mem?

I think the animation routines will be fast enough, the hardest part was drawing them as 8x8 sprites.  I wish I could cram a full 16x16 block, but it would be too big :(

Thanks,
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator