Re: A85: ham

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: ham

>     i was think of buliding a tnc for the calc and was woundering if
>     any ham's out there would be interested in making software for it
>     (tnc if for ham radio people only)
> Best regards,
>  David                          mailto:kb0sjr@wichita.crosswinds.net

  I don't believe I could do such programming.  Although a TNC would be a
neat idea (packet radio with a hand-held calculator is a neat
proposition), maybe to just get a legal, low-power link would be better.
A link similar to the once proposed (fake) schematics of such a radio
link would benefit the entire TI community and probably wouldn't require
software.