Re: A85: In order of apperance...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: In order of apperance...

TGaArdvark wrote:

> > BTW:  I've been around since before ticalc.org existed, too.  WAY before
> > ticalc.org existed.  I was one of the authors of UShell, Phil Montgomery
> > was the other.  We were working on the shell for a while, but a final
> > version never got released, due to its incompatiblities with ZShell.
> > Note that all this occured WAY BEFORE all the shell competition that
> > exists now.  ;)
>
> Hmm... I heard of UShell, but never saw it. You still have a copy of the
> source? I'd be curious about this little bit of history.
Well, ummm, I think I have it somewhere, but I have no idea where it
is.  If I come across it, I might update it on TICalc.org; I'll also
send you a copy.

As for how it looked, well, it was virtually identical to the current
version of CShell-NT, with many similar features.  ;)

Cheers,
--
~Keith
tsk3000@Prodigy.Net