Re: A85: usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: usgard

At 16:05 1998-02-25 -0600, you wrote:

>two thangs
>first on is if any one can let me now when they are going to release
>usgard 1.6 i would like to know

No release date is set. We don't want to release anything that
is unstable, and winshell is quite unstable at the moment :(

>second this is off the subject but this has been going around my school
>and i would like to know if it was true they say that calc came out in
>this order 80,81,82,85,83,86,92 and i would like to know if that is
>right,

81-85-82-80-92-83-86

I believe. And they're mentioned in that order at TIs homepage
(except the 81 which isn't mentioned at all :) )

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin