Re: A85: I was wondering how to start Usgard using a jp ($8BFF)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 15:58 1998-02-20 EST, you wrote:

>I was wondering how to start Usgard using a jp ($8BFF). I have tried it
but it
>will not work with the Cool Shell+. And when it works with the Simple Shell,
>there is a random cursor blinking on the screen. Also, tsr, cannot be changed
>when Usgard is run this way. Does anyone know how to start Usgard this way
and
>what has to be set or reset.

If you do a JP $8BFF inside an Usgard program, it won't work very well...
It has to do with relocation mainly. The program that make that call
won't get derelocated. There may be other things as well, for instance
the stack etc.

Why do you want to start Usgard that way!?!?

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin