A85: permanent freak'n variables! AGAIN!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: permanent freak'n variables! AGAIN!

Hello again,

	I am still having trouble with getting permanent varibles.  I
understand that the number is stored like message strings.  Someone said
something about recalculating the bits in Z-Shell?  How would I do this?
Could someone please help me by perhaps writting a sample for zshell?
	I have written a space invaders type game.  The only element that
I am missing is a top score type function.  Lets say that my regular
score, the score of the player during the game, is stored in (score1).
Lets also say that the top score is in (topscr). I know that then I have
to move the top score and the regular score into registers and compare
them to see which is larger.  Once I do that then how would I write it
to the memory?  This is vital to this game as well as any other future
projects. PLEASE HELP ME!
					Thanks again,
						          Mike

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]