Re: A85: Operations....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Operations....

A while ago I posted that I was working on some BCD routines.  So far I
have finished a pack, unpack, bcd to string, add, and subtract.  I haven't
been working on it because when I announced that I was doing it no one
replied.  The bcds can be of any length greater than 0.  I have written
some divide and multiply routines on paper but I haven't tested them yet.
However I use Rigel so you'll have to convert the routines.  They aren't
that big, add is like 13 bytes...
I'll finish then post them on ticalc soon.

-Humberto

http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/
humberto@engr.csufresno.edu