Re: A85: PRogramming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: PRogramming

At 11:40 PM 12/17/98 EST, you wrote:

>> Should I spend even more time trying to fix it now?
>>  Either way had pluses/negatives, so its up for grabs.  Just trying to get
>>  some input from other programmers in the comunity.
>
>If it is a major bug...resulting in memory loss...then it should be fixed.
>Just MHO tho :) Maybe you can post some code for us to look at...
I thought of posting some code, then realized that unless you want to spend
hours looking at my disgusting code (id be happy to let you see it)  .....
hehe
the bug isnt too major, but it does lock the calc.  I think im goint to
continue on and deal with it later.  The way i see it now, no one will
encounter this bug under normal circumstances.