RE: A85: PRogramming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: PRogramming

Write down where the bug is, and work on other parts of the program.  When
you have them finished, then go back to the bug.  It'll help clear your
mind.

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://www.jps.net/stuntman/