RE: A85: VAT search

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: VAT search

The only advantage of ZShell is that its program are supported by each and
every shell.  If you are so adamant about space, there are ZShell-only
shells that are much, much smaller than ZShell.  There's really no reason
not to use Usgard, which is the most popular, unless you'd rather use Rigel,
which is the next popular.

I use Usgard, because Andi wrote it, and well, what would I tell him if he
was like, "Nathan, test this next version of XC II" or whatever, and I was
like, "Sorry, Andi, but I don't use Usgard."

If that was the case, XC II wouldn't have external levels, and I wouldn't
have made a level editor.

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/